Rosette Restaurants in Derbyshire
When you´re looking for rosette restaurants in Derbyshire for your night out, there´s always some ‘restaurant must–haves´ the seasoned diner will truffle out to find the best all–round restaurants…
...before making that final decision. We´ll let you into a secret, The Mill Wheel, having undergone investment to the kitchen team and restaurant dècor, this rosette restaurant in Derbyshire is definitely a ´hot top tip´ and worth a visit. And don´t take our word for it. See for yourself what the tough restaurant reviewer from Derbyshire Life had to say about us. We´re not known as Derbyshire´s best kept secret for nothing! We´re sure you´ll find
The Mill Wheel´s Restaurant in the Derbyshire village of Hartshorne
Is all the Derbyshire Restaurant you need...
- Accredited an AA rosette in the restaurant, August 2011
- Food Hygiene FIVE Star Rating. Top marks means excellent performance and very high standards of compliance with food safety legislation.
- Contemporary style in furnishings and décor throughout the restaurant
- A traditional Derbyshire pub in a period building with original features fully restored
- Timbered ceilings, stone walls, a roaring fire and an original water wheel
- Renowned for Friendly and efficient service
- Mouth watering menu created by talented chefs which uses the very best in seasonal local ingredients.
- A dining experience that will make you feel like you’re really pushing the boat out, but priced sensibly so you can feel good about the whole visit.
Discover The Mill Wheel Restaurant in Derbyshire’s menus...
Click here if you would like to book a table
Food Hygiene FIVE Star Rating
Following an inspection from the Food Standards Agency in June 2011 we were awarded a 5 star rating. These inspections are carried out unannounced and the rating is indicated by using a rating system from 0 to 5 stars. Top marks means excellent performance and very high standards of compliance with food safety legislation. This is a great achievement and shows the high level of standards from all the team at The Mill Wheel.
|Mon to Thur||12pm - 2.30pm 6pm - 9.15pm|
|Fri||12pm - 2.30pm 6pm-9.30pm|
|Sat||12pm - 9.30pm|
|Sun||12pm - 4pm|
- The Mill Wheel Pub and Restaurant
- Ticknall Road, Hartshorne, Derbyshire, East Midlands, DE11 7AS
- T: 01283 550 335 E: firstname.lastname@example.org